Italian speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Hounslow
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 3 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
Housnlow based family is in need of a part time Italian speaking after school nanny to help them take care of their two active school aged children. The family wants a highly skilled candidate who is confident in cooking and can prepare healthy meals for the family. It is important that the nanny can speak Italian to keep up with the children's language.
Relative childcare experience and a valid first aid qualification are needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- helping children with their school homework
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- keeping the bedrooms, equipment and toys clean, well maintained, and
- making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- preparing children for bed
The candidate must be willing to start around June.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J24A82105