Italian speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Hounslow
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 3 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
A family based in Hounslow is presently looking to hire a part time Italian speaking after school nanny to help take care of their two active school aged children. The family needs a candidate who can speak Italian to communicate well and keep up with the children.
A good cook is a huge bonus to help prepare meals for the family. A valid first aid qualification is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- helping children with their school homework
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- keeping the bedrooms, equipment and toys clean, well maintained, and
- making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- preparing children for bed
The family needs a candidate who can start around June.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J24A82204