Italian speaking Live In Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
A responsible full time live in Italian speaking nanny is needed by a family in Chelsea, London to help take care of their little toddler and two school aged children.
The nanny must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
Accommodation own bedroom and bathroom (separate from the family)
- practising reading and writing letters
- school/nursery drop offs and pickups
- organizing the children's rooms and toys
- preparing meal plans
- liaising with the school and extracurricular activities
- booking playdates
- doing laundry of the children
- emptying the dishwasher
- tidy the playroom at the end of the day
- and returning any other areas to their prior condition ready for the following day.
The family needs someone to start in the middle of March.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £400 to £450 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID J0D760703