Italian speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Ealing, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in the Ealing area is looking for an Italian speaking full time live out nanny to help them in taking care of their two lovely toddlers and school aged child. The right candidate should be proactive, positive, flexible in terms of parenting approaches, should lead a healthy lifestyle and be happy to prepare healthy and nutritious meals for the children. The family employs a cleaner, however, the nanny would be in charge of keeping the rooms and their toys tidy and clean. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J5F050209