Italian speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 5+ years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
This lovely family from the Hertfordshire area is keen to have an Italian speaking nanny to provide quality childcare services for their little toddler in full time live out role. A valid first aid qualification is an important requirement for this position.
Ideally, the nanny will speak Italian to the child at all times. Parent’s schedule varies so they need a flexible candidate who can work longer hours when needed. A confident cook who can prepare Mediterranean cuisine would be a bonus.
Working hours: Monday to Friday with Wednesdays off, roughly from 8 am to 6 pm.
- preparing healthy and varied meals for the child
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies
English speaking nannies are also welcome to apply. The family is looking for a nanny to start in mid-June.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J40F90703