Italian speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 5+ years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A lovely family located in the Hertfordshire area is seeking an Italian speaking nanny to take attentive care of their adorable toddler in full time live out position. Ideally, the nanny will speak Italian to the child at all times. Parent’s schedule varies so they need a flexible candidate who can work longer hours when necessary. A competent cook who can prepare Mediterranean cuisine is ideal. A valid first aid qualification is also important.
Working hours: Monday to Friday with Wednesdays off, roughly from 8 am to 6 pm.
- preparing healthy and varied meals for the child
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies
English speaking nannies are also welcome to apply. The family is looking for someone to start in mid-June.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J40F92402