Italian speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Merton
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Merton, London is looking for an Italian speaking part time nanny to look after their lovely toddlers. A valid first aid qualification is required for this position.
Working hours: Monday and Tuesday, from 7 am to 7 pm
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking them to and from the nursery,
- and help with the bedtime routine,
- doing laundry and ironing of the children's,
- doing some errands such as grocery shopping if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Someone who speaks Italian is needed for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. They would like someone to start in January.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J1A2D1912