Leicestershire Temporary Live in Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Temporary Nanny
- Location Leicestershire, Leicester
Salary £900 to £1000 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Sunday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in the area of Leicestershire is looking for a Live-In Full-Time Temporary Nanny to look after their school-aged child. The working hours for this position would be 7 days a week, full time. The right candidate will be provided own bedroom. Someone with special education needs experience would be advantageous for this role.
The family would need someone to start on the 29th of July until the 23rd of August. A valid First Aid qualification and DBS check are essential.
The Live-In Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the child is up early from bed,
- washing and dressing the child,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding the child,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with the child,
- taking to various playdates,
- preparing for bed and reading stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child's clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child's room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone who can drive is essential for this role. The family has cats in the house so they would need someone who's comfortable living with cats. You can apply your interest by emailing Nadia on email@example.com
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Temporary Nanny Department
- Position ID J0652