Live-in Housekeeper in Kent
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Housekeeper
- Location Tonbridge, Kent
Salary £450 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A full-time live in housekeeper is needed by a family in Kent to join their household and maintain their property. This position will involve mostly housekeeping but they also need someone flexible to look after the children when needed.
Someone who can cook for the family is ideal. A car will be provided so someone who can drive is a must for this role. The family has two small dogs which need to be walked.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7:00am to 7:00pm
- loading the dishwasher/doing the dishes
- dusting furniture
- freshening the rooms
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean
- polishing floor
- preparing and cooking simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
- running some errands for the family such as doing grocery shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position, please apply, and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £500 net per week
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J38B5R1009