Live In Junior Nanny in Suffolk
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Suffolk, Newmarket
Salary £300 to £350 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:00
A fun, loving, kind and proactive junior nanny is needed by a family in Suffolk to work in a live in full time position to help them in taking care of their adorable baby and a school aged child in sole charged.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.
Accommodation: Own bedroom and a shared bathroom.
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- cooking healthy meals
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family is looking for someone to start on the 1st week of June.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £300 to £350 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID J25272505