Live In Nanny in Hammersmith
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £350 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Hammersmith, London is looking for a live in full time nanny to help them care for their toddler and two school aged children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 7 am to 7 pm
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children,
- organising the children’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
Someone who speaks Swedish is ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £350 to £400 per week
Location: Hammersmith LINID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID J19B01801