Live Out Nanny Housekeeper in Barnet
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Barnet, London
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:00
A full time live out nanny housekeeper is needed by a family based in Barnet, London to help them maintain the cleanliness and structure of their lovely home whilst ensuring the safety and comfort of their sweet toddler and their school aged child in a sole charged role.
The family is essentially looking for a confident cook who holds a valid first aid qualification.
Someone who can speak Tagalog is ideal, but not a must.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 6 pm
- assisting with bath time routine
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age appropriate activities
- helping children with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- take care of the household
- cooking for the family
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean
- doing the grocery shopping and errands
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets
The family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J31F32509