Live Out Nanny Housekeeper in Bexley
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Bexley
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 06:30 - 18:00
A family currently residing in Bexley, London is seeking a full time live out nanny housekeeper to provide care for their sweet toddler and school aged child whilst maintaining their household to a high standard of cleanliness. The candidate must be someone who knows how to drive. It is also advantageous if the candidate is comfortable to take trips with the family.
The nanny housekeeper must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: 4 days a week, from 6:30 am to 6 pm
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- ensuring the bedrooms are tidy
- mopping, sweeping and hoovering the floors
- loading the dishwasher/ doing the dishes
- dusting furniture
- freshening the rooms
The family would need someone to start immediately.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J20230104