Live Out Nanny in Hackney
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Hackney, London
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A lovely, easy going family in Hackney is looking for a part time live out nanny to help them with their toddler and school aged child. They are looking for an energetic and engaging nanny full of energy who has a positive attitude. Someone pet friendly is essential since the family owns a cat.
Working hours: Any two days between Wednesday and Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- taking them to and from activities and play dates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £15 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J520D2705