Live out Nanny in Hammersmith
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Hammersmith, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their lovely toddler. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do occasional babysitting if needed. Someone with newborn experience would be ideal as the family is expecting a baby.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Live Out Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the child’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone with a valid first aid qualification is essential. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026043