Live out Nanny in Hounslow
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Hounslow, London
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 18:00
A family in Hounslow, London is looking for full time live out nanny to look after their cute little toddler. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time mainly afternoons and preferably also Monday morning and Saturday morning, but family is flexible
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents,
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone who can drive is a big plus but not a must. The family is ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J203C1202