Live Out Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Southwark, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
An organised, hands on, trustworthy and punctual live out full time nanny is needed in Southwark, London to look after their two school aged children and a toddler. A valid first aid qualification is essential to this role.
Working hours: Monday, Friday afternoons from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm while Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- assisting with bath time routine
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- laundry and ironing after the children,
- cleaning up after the meals
- maintaining the children's room and play areas tidy at all times
Someone who speaks French is essential. They would like someone to start in September.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J568E2106