A family presently residing in St. Albans, Hertfordshire is looking for a full time live out nanny who can take good care of their sweet little baby and their very smart school aged child in both sole and shared care position. The family will also need the nanny to assist them in their family errands as well as household tasks to make their life comfortable. They require a nanny who lives closeby their area to facilitate their overall interactions on a daily basis.
The family is specifically looking for a nanny with the following requirements:
- good communication and multitasking skills
- reliable, trustworthy and has the ability to discipline the children according to the family's preferred parenting style
- has experience and interest in children's educational, physical and emotional development
- has the ability to organise age appropriate activities that will keep the children engaged and help them cultivate their abilities and personality
- has a first aid qualification
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 50/55 hours per week, schedule To be confirmed.
- Pick up and drop off of the child from school
- Help with homework
- Evening babysitting once a week
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment for the children
- Bathing and dressing
- Changing diapers and/or potty-training for the baby
- Children’s laundry
- Planning meals, preparing food, and/or feeding the children
- Arranging playdates and outings
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Educational activities and crafts
- Driving the children to activities or playdates
- Organising bedrooms/toys
- Administering medicine with parents’ consent, as necessary
- Maintaining daily logs and clear communication to the parents
- Light housekeeping may include: grocery shopping, family errands,
emptying the trash, loading and unloading the dishwasher, keeping the kids’ areas clean
and tidy, letting the dog in/out
A nanny who could speak French would be of great advantage for this position.
The family often travels and the nanny should be happy to accompany them from time to time. They also have a dog so the nanny must be comfortable around animals and willing to do pet related tasks.The family is looking for someone to start in September.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
Location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire