Live out Nanny in Wandsworth
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking to hire a full time live out nanny to help them in looking after their two school aged children. Someone who speaks French would be ideal but not a must.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time with breaks during the day
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with bedtime routine.
A valid first aid qualification is needed. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J1A3D1912