The London family is seeking a Nanny Housekeeper to help them supervise their two adorable children, a toddler and a school-aged child in a long-term role. The nanny housekeeper will take charge of all general housekeeping duties. This London family needs someone energetic, proactive, focused on developmental stages and easygoing candidate.
A valid first aid qualification is essential for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday/Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, approximately 45 hours a week.
- Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of the children.
- Changing nappies & preparing bottles of milk for babies.
- Washing and bathing children.
- Getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school.
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas.
- Playing with the children and taking them to the park.
- Reading to and playing with the children.
- Implementing daily routines.
- Cooking meals for the children and family.
- Maintaining an exceptionally clean environment.
- Vacuuming the carpets.
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry.
- Make up beds and change linens.
- Ironing and dry cleaning.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen.
A qualified candidate must be willing to start in August/September.
To learn more about this London family seeking Nanny Housekeeper role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £15 to £18 gross per hour
Location: Richmond, London