A London Nanny-Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family in the London Borough of Hammersmith to look after their two school-aged children as well as maintain their property. A Tagalog speaker candidate is preferred however they are open to any language. The family usually travels to Europe and a candidate must feel confident accompanying them.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, 55 hours a week.
- Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of the children.
- Getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school.
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas.
- Playing with the children and taking them to the park.
- Reading to and playing with the children.
- Implementing daily routines.
- Cooking for the children,
- Maintaining an exceptionally clean environment.
- Vacuuming the carpets.
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry.
- Make up beds and change linens.
- Ironing and dry cleaning.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen.
- Cooking healthy meals
A London Nanny-Housekeeper must have a valid first aid qualification. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this London Nanny-Housekeeper role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £14 to £15 gross per hour
Location: Hammersmith, London