Mandarin speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, London
Salary £12 to £16 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:00
A Mandarin speaking after school nanny is needed by a family in Central London to assist their very active toddler on a long term. A Mandarin speaker is required for this role to help the child learn the language. They would also need a flexible candidate who can babysit and work extra hours during school holidays. Engaging the child to fun and educational activities will also be expected. A valid first aid qualification is essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 3 pm to 8 pm.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the child
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the child
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds
- preparing the child for bed and reading them stories
The ideal start date will be in February.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £16 per hour
Location: Central London
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J3A570201