A lovely family from Chelsea, London is searching for a full time bilingual live out nanny/pa to oversee their cute little toddler and three very active school aged children in a shared care role along with mum and other household staff. The family needs a bilingual candidate, given that they can speak Spanish, Hebrew, Italian, and/or Mandarin.
The family is assisted by a fully staffed household so they need a team player who will be comfortable with the arrangement. Specifically, they need a candidate with the following requirements:
- has a great muck in attitude as they have a very busy household and the nanny/pa must happily help out
- a team player who is easy to get along with
- pet friendly as the family owns a dog
- must be young relaxed with a very informal approach
- must be willing to work on a long term basis.
- ideally has a relative experience taking care of multiple children alongside other household staff
- must have the skill to organise creative education games to keep the children engaged and help support their physical and emotional development.
- must have the ability to assist the children with their school works
- must know how to drive
- must be robust and have a high level of energy
- must be comfortable to travel with the family during school holidays
- mus be flexible and comfortable to stay with the family in Surrey on school holidays
- must be organised and is willing to take on some family PA duties
- must have excellent and checkable references
Working hours: 12 pm to 8 pm during school term, and 10 am to 8 pm during school holidays
- Tidying up
- Supervising the children
- Doing arts and crafts
- Reading books
- Assisting with homework and school runs
- Assisting with bath and bed time
- Taking children to parks and playgrounds
- Reading for the children daily, liaising with the parents, teachers and tutors
- Organising sports and other motor skills activities
- Preparing healthy meals for the children
- Doing children's laundry
- Making children's beds
- Tidying up children's rooms and bathrooms
- Organising and cleaning children's play area
- Loading, running and emptying the dishwasher
- PA duties such as placing orders, booking activities, running errands, and planning or arranging birthday parties
The family is looking to hire around September.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £55 to £60k per year