Maternity Practitioner, Early Years and Sleep Well Trainer
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Maternity Practitioner Trainer
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £100 to £150 per Day
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Saturday, Sunday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 18:00
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic qualified Maternity Practitioner, Early Years and Sleep Well Trainer with relevant experience in teaching to complement our existing trainer team. We provide courses designed by childcare experts that give candidates the key skills needed to care for children and babies. It is our aim that these courses reflect the ethos and values of Little Ones.
Areas of responsibility:
- Providing engaging and detailed training sessions to groups of up to 10 students.
- Use of lesson plans, presentation materials and kit/manikins for teaching purposes.
- Teaching students to understand sleep in babies and infants, postnatal infant care and early years care and education.
- Accurate completion of all required documentation.
- Marking of coursework.
- Keeping up to date on changes in legislation and new guidelines and requirements set out by Ofsted.
- Fluent English.
- Be qualified to teach at least two out of the three courses.
- Trainers must have completed the highest level or higher in each course-at least level 3 for the Early Years Course and level 4 for Postnatal & Infant Care Education and the Sleep Well Courses.
- Hold a teaching/training qualification.
- Strong knowledge of child development.
Little Ones UK Ltd is an established recruitment service offering a range of additional services to our clients and candidates. We are the largest in our sector providing domestic staff since 2005. Guardian Carers is a newly formed division of Little Ones (UK) Ltd created to provide care for the elderly
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Early Years Department
- Position ID MP20200702