Morning/Afternoon Nanny-housekeeper in Merton
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Merton, London
Salary £15 to £19 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 00:00 - 00:00
The Morning/Afternoon Nanny-Housekeeper who is child-friendly is required by a happy family in Merton, London to supervise their two adorable children, a toddler, and a school-aged child as well as manage the upkeep of their property. A valid first aid qualification is a must for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (flexible hours), around 20-25 hours a week.
- preparing meals for the children
- supporting all aspects of their development
- keeping their bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- setting feeding and nap times
- playing both fun and educational games
- changing them when needed
- loading the dishwasher
- taking them for walks to the local park or high street
- ensuring they are washed and ready for bed at the end of the day
This Merton family needs someone who can start as soon as possible but is willing to wait for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this Morning/Afternoon Nanny Housekeeper in Merton role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £15 to £19 gross per hour
Location: Merton, London
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID JAB2A2005