Nanny (30%) Housekeeper (70%)
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Camden, London
Salary £17 to £18 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 19:00
A lovely family in Camden, London is looking for a Nanny (30%) and Housekeeper (70%) to look after their toddler and four school-aged children as well as maintain their property. This is a fully staffed house so a candidate must be aware and confident working alongside them.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, 50 hours a week.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas.
- Maintaining an exceptionally clean environment.
- Vacuuming the carpets.
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry.
- Make up beds and change linens.
- Ironing and dry cleaning.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen.
- Cooking healthy meals.
A Nanny (30%) and Housekeeper (70%) must have a valid first aid qualification. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this Nanny (30%) Housekeeper (70%) role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £17 to £18 gross per hour
Location: Camden, London
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID JB1322705