Nanny Housekeeper in Brent, London
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, NW2
Salary £10 to £11 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family is looking for a Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper in Brent, London to help with their household and look after their primary school-aged child. The hours for this position are Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to work half day every Saturday. Someone who can travel with the family is ideal for this role.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible with all Nanny duties such as
- picking the child up from school,
- taking the child to afterschool activities,
- preparing healthy snacks for the child,
- taking the child to parks and playground,
- assisting the child with homework,
- and helping with bath and bedtime routine.
This position also involves housekeeping which includes
- cleaning toilet and bathrooms,
- cleaning kitchen,
- hoovering the floor and carpet,
- changing bed sheets,
- and making sure towels and linens are always clean.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J03BB