Nanny-Housekeeper in London
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:30
A proactive nanny housekeeper is needed to help a family in maintaining their household and caring for their two school-aged children in Westminster, London. The family has two lovely dogs so someone who is pet-friendly would be advantageous but is not a must. A candidate must have their own initiative and can follow instructions and routines as required.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am until 7:30 pm.
- load and unload the dishwasher
- change the bed sheets
- organise and maintain their wardrobes
- hoover and mop the floors
- clean the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- fold away ironed clothes
- arranging day trips
- playing both fun and educational games
- preparing meals and snacks
- helping children with homework
- reading stories together
- taking them to the local park for a runaround
- doing arts and crafts together
A valid qualification is a must for this role. They are looking to hire in January 2022 but is happy to meet candidates.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J83FC30112