Nanny Housekeeper in London
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
A reliable nanny housekeeper in London is in need of a busy family to manage their home in an exceptionally clean environment as well as supervise their cute toddler and amazing school-aged child on a long term basis. Someone who speaks Tagalog would be ideal hence, they are open to any language. This London family preferably seek a nanny housekeeper who can cook and prepare basic and healthy meals for them. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 7:30 pm, approximately 60 hours per week.
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- preparing bottles of milk
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- organising cupboards
- take care of the household,
- cooking for the family,
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean,
- doing the grocery shopping and errands,
- make up the beds and change linens.
They are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the perfect candidate.
To learn more about this Nanny-Housekeeper in London role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J923C0103