Nanny Housekeeper in London
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Fulham, London
Salary £16 to £18 per Hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
The London-based household is currently hiring a Nanny-Housekeeper to assist them and supervise their charming school-aged child on a long-term basis. All general housekeeping duties will be expected including the healthy meal preparation for the whole family. A valid first aid qualification is a must for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of the child.
- Getting the child ready in the morning
- Helping chid with after-school activities like homework.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the family
- Tidying up child's bedrooms and play areas.
- Playing with the child.
- Implementing daily routines.
- Maintaining an exceptionally clean environment.
- Vacuuming the carpets.
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry.
- Make up beds and change linens.
- Ironing and dry cleaning.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen.
A qualified nanny housekeeper must be willing to start by July.
To learn more about this Nanny-Housekeeper in London role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £16 to £18 gross per hour
Location: Fulham, London
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID JACC81406