Nanny Housekeeper in London
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Camden, London
Salary £14 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 11:00 - 19:00
A Nanny Housekeeper is in search of a fantastic family residing in Camden, London to provide childcare support to their toddler and school-aged child whilst maintaining their home in an exceptionally clean environment. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. All general nanny and housekeeping tasks are included. The ideal Camden nanny housekeeper should be a good cook, preferably speaks Modern Greek and be willing to accompany the family when they travel during the summer.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 11 am to 7 pm, 40 hours a week.
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- nursery runs,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other children with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- take care of the household,
- cooking for the family,
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean,
- doing the grocery shopping and errands,
- organising cupboards and changing bedsheets.
Someone who can start as soon as possible is what they are looking for.
To learn more about this Nanny Housekeeper in London role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £14 to £15 gross per hour
Location: Camden, London
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID JABE12405