Nanny Housekeeper in Wandsworth
- Posted 11 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £10 to £11 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and look after their baby. The family is ideally looking for someone who has experience caring for babies. The Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility for occasional babysitting to agreed in advance.
Someone who can cook would be advantageous for this position. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- sterilising bottles,
- changing nappies,
- nurturing the milestones of a baby’s first year
- and having knowledge of said milestones,
- taking the baby out to the park and for walks,
- organising music classes,
- and attending baby groups.
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
The family would like someone to start in January. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J0CCF
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J0CCF