Nanny-Housekeeper, live in
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Furber Ridge, Bristol
Salary £400 to £650 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A Bristol-based family is seeking a nanny-housekeeper to look after their toddler and two school-aged children in a live-in role. They seek an energetic and reliable nanny housekeeper who can also help in maintaining their household to a very clean and organised environment. Preparation and cooking healthy meals for the children and for the whole family when needed is part of the role. It would be ideal if the nanny-housekeeper can drive but this is not a must. A valid first aid qualification is required for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
Accommodation: Own bedroom and shared bathroom
- maintaining an exceptionally clean environment
- vacuuming the carpets.
- sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
- dust and polish furniture and fittings
- clean washbasins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- make up beds and change linens
- ironing and dry cleaning
- wash dishes and clean the kitchen
- responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of the children.
- washing and bathing children.
- getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school.
- helping children with homework.
- providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas.
- playing with the children and taking them to the park.
- reading the books
- implementing daily routines
This Bristol resident is looking for someone to start as soon as possible and who is flexible to travel with them.
To learn more about this Nanny-Housekeeper, live-in role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £400 to £650 gross per week
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J86F4RR0303