Nanny to help with toddler and school aged child
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Barking, London
Salary £42900 to £51000 per Year
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 18:00
A family in Barking, London is looking for a nanny to help with toddler and school aged child. All general nanny duties are required in this role such as school pickups, organising educational activities, preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children. They also need someone who can drive an automatic car which the family will provide. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7 am to 6 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activity and issue to the parents.
This family based in Barking is looking to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this Nanny to help with toddler and school aged child role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £42,900 to £51,000 per year
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J93FF0302