Nanny to pick up children from school
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Wandsworth, London
Salary £18 to £22 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 18:00
A family in the Wandsworth area seeks a live out after school nanny to help them care for a lovely toddler and charming school aged child. Someone who speaks German is a must for this role. The nanny will be responsible for school pick up, activities and arranging meals for the children as well as tidying up after them. The family hires a cleaner so no deep cleaning is required in this role. The after school nanny must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 12 pm to 6 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activity and issue to the parents.
This Wandsworth based family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this Nanny to pick up children from school role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £18 to £22 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID JA52E1404