Nanny to work in the afternoons
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Westminster, London
Salary £15 to £16 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:30
A lovely family in the Westminster area seeks a v to help them care for two school-aged children. The nanny will be expected to cook and prepare simple yet delicious meals for the children. A Greek speaker is a huge bonus for this role but they are open to any language.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm, 20 hours a week.
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- washing and dressing the children
- helping with homework
- responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of young children
- tidying up children’s bedrooms and children's area
- providing supervision and constant care to children
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
A Nanny to work in the afternoons is essential to have a valid first aid qualification. The family is looking for someone to start in June and is happy to wait for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this Nanny to work in the afternoons, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15 to £16 gross per hour
Location: Westminster, London
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID JAE212705