Nanny to work Monday to Friday
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location Kensington, London
Salary £11 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a full time live out nanny to look after their lovely toddlers. Someone who speaks Spanish is essential for this role. All general nanny duties are required in this role. Someone who can drive is a big bonus to running errands but this is not a must. The family is also looking for someone who is comfortable travelling since they would be spending the vacation out of the country.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 7 pm
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine.
This Kensington based family is looking to hire in September.
To learn more about this Nanny to work Monday to Friday role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: negotiable depending on experience
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID J9B0DR1907