Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Battersea
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Battersea, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 20:00
An energetic and proactive part time live out nanny housekeeper is needed by a family living in Battersea, London to assist them in looking after their very active toddler whilst carrying out professional cleaning and housekeeping tasks. The family is specifically looking for someone who can cook for the family.
Additional hours may be required but this can be agreed by both parties in advance. A valid first aid qualification is essential to this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 2 pm to 8 pm
- preparing meals for the family
- supporting all aspects of their child's developoment
- keeping their bedrooms and neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- setting feeding and nap times of the child
- playing both fun and educational games
- changing the child when needed
- loading the dishwasher
- taking the child for walks to the local park or high street
- ensuring that the child is washed and ready for bed at the end of the day
The family would like to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part-Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J34FC1210