Part time Nanny Housekeeper in Brent
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Brent, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 19:00
A part-time nanny housekeeper is needed to help a family in maintaining their household and caring for their two school-aged children in Harlesden, London. A valid first aid qualification is needed.
Someone who is confident with cooking is ideal but not a must.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 12 pm to 7 pm, approximately 32 hours/ After School 4 pm to 7 pm, approximately 20 hours.
- load and unload the dishwasher
- change the bed sheets
- organise and maintain their wardrobes
- hoover and mop the floors
- clean the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- fold away ironed clothes
- arranging day trips
- playing both fun and educational games
- preparing meals and snacks
- helping children with homework
- reading stories together
- taking them to the local park for a runaround
- doing arts and crafts together
Someone who speaks German would be advantageous but not a must. They are looking to hire in November.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
Position ID: J78472710
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J78472710