Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Camden
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Camden, London
Salary £11 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 17:00
A part time live out nanny housekeeper is needed by a family in the Camden area to provide quality childcare support for their precious baby whilst making sure that they will constantly have a clean and well organised home to live in. The family is ideally looking for someone who can speak French or Dutch as a second language, and someone who will be happy to cook for the whole family.
A valid first aid qualification is necessary for this position.
Working hours: 4 days a week, from 12 pm to 5 pm plus occasional babysitting
- preparing meals for the family
- supporting all aspects of the child's development
- keeping the child's bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- setting feeding and nap times
- playing both fun and educational games with the child
- changing the child when needed
- taking the child for walks to the local park or high street
- ensuring that the child is washed and ready for bed at the end of the day
- organising the laundry and ironing
- loading the dishwasher
- sweeping, hoovering and cleaning every part of the house
The family owns two dogs so they need someone who is comfortable around animals. They are also keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £14 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J28BC0508