Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in London
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Waltham Forest, London
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family is looking for a part time nanny housekeeper in Waltham Forest area to help them care for their toddler and baby as well as maintain the cleanliness of their home. Someone who has experience caring for babies would be ideal.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, approximately 16 hours per week.
- preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering, preparing bottles, cleaning up
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- bathing and dressing the children
- keeping the bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- loading the dishwasher
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
A valid first aid qualification is essential. Someone who can drive is a must for this role. They are flexible with the start date.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
Location: Waltham Forest
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1E700402