Part Time Nanny in Bromley
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Bromley
Salary £280 to £350 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 17:00
A family currently residing in Bromley, London is searching for a part time nanny to help look after their two school aged children. The family ideally needs a candidate who can speak French or Spanish to help the children learn the language. Someone who knows how to drive is a huge bonus.
The nanny must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: 2 or 3 days per week, exact hours to be confirmed.
- making sure the children are up early from bed
- washing and dressing them
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks
- feeding them
- helping them with homework
- arranging age appropriate activities
- playing with them
- taking them to various playdates
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
The candidate must be willing to start around May.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £280 to £350 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J229D1803