Part Time Nanny in Camden
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 12:00
Camden based family is seeking a part time live out nanny to look after their little baby. A nanny with baby care experience and someone who has their own children are preferred.
A valid first aid qualification is also needed.
Working hours: 3 to 4 days a week, 15 to 20 hours. Family is flexible if the working hour is morning or afternoon.
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the child
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
The nanny must be willing to start around the last week of March.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J21DF1703