Part Time Nanny in Camden
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 12:00
A part time live out nanny is needed by a family in Camden, London to help look after their cute baby. The family needs a candidate with infant care experience and preferably who has their own children.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: 3 to 4 days a week, 15 to 20 hours. Family is flexible if the working hour is morning or afternoon.
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the child
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
The nanny must be willing to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J21DF2804