Part Time Nanny in Harlow, Essex
- Posted 4 weeks ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Harlow, Essex
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 15:00
A part time live out nanny with a fun attitude and a good sense of humour is needed by a family in Harlow, Essex to help them look after their school aged child and a baby to be born in the summer. The nanny will be responsible for all the nursery duties as well as light housekeeping related to the children.
A valid first aid qualification is necessary for this position.
Working hours: 3 days per week ideally 5 hours per day, flexibility is required
- Looking after the children’s needs, welfare, health and safety
- Supervision of the children at all times in your care
- Taking them to and from activities and play dates
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles
- Bathing the children and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine
- Keeping children bedroom and pay areas tidy and clean at all the times
- Preparation of meals for the children
- School runs and helping with homework
- Soothing and comforting them and showing them affection
The family is ideally looking for someone who can drive both manual and automatic car and they need a nanny to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
Location: Harlow, Essex
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J28AA0807