Part Time Nanny in Harlow, Essex
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Harlow, Essex
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 15:00
A part time live out nanny is required by a family in Harlow, Essex to assist them in looking after their very active school aged child and baby to be born soon this August. The family needs a candidate with a good sense of humour and a happy and positive attitude.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: 3 days per week ideally 5 hours per day, flexibility is required
- Looking after the children’s needs, welfare, health and safety
- Supervision of the children at all times in your care
- Taking them to and from activities and play dates
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles
- Bathing the children and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine
- Keeping children bedroom and pay areas tidy and clean at all the times
- Preparation of meals for the children
- School runs and helping with homework
- Soothing and comforting them and showing them affection
Someone who knows how to drive both manual and automatic car is strongly preferred. The family is looking to hire around July.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
Location: Harlow, Essex
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J28AA2406