Part Time Nanny in Islington
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Islington, London
Salary £14 to £17 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Islington, London is looking for a part time live out nanny to help them look after their lovely toddler and newborn babies. It would be a bonus if the nanny can cover the full day when the morning nanny is on annual leave. The family is looking for someone who is comfortable travelling since they would be spending the vacation out of the country.
Working hours: Ideal hours will be 3 pm to 7 pm.
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- laundry and ironing after the children,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- maintaining the children's room and play areas tidy at all times
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £14 to £17 net per hour.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J5EC61108