Part Time Nanny in Kingston
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Kingston upon Thames, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A family in the Kingston upon Thames area is looking for an energetic and kind part time live out nanny to look after their lovely toddler and school aged child. The nanny will be expected to do school pick up but the focus will be on the toddler during the day. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Wednesday and Thursday, ideally 7:30 AM to 6.30 PM
- preparing healthy meals for the children,
- school runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking them to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with them,
- arts and crafts,
- messy play,
- cleaning up after the children's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy,
- getting the children ready for bed by helping them to brush their
teeth and change into their pyjamas.
They would need someone to start in August or September.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 net per hour
Location: Kingston upon Thames
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J5D361907