Part Time Nanny in Kingston
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Kingston upon Thames, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A lovely family in the Kingston upon Thames area is looking for an energetic and kind part time live out nanny to help them in taking care of their lovely toddler and school aged child. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The nanny will be expected to do school pick up but the focus will be on the toddler during the day.
Working hours: Wednesday and Thursday, ideally 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The family would need someone to start in August or September.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 net per hour
Location: Kingston upon Thames
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J5D362907