Part Time Nanny in Merton
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Merton, London
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 09:30 - 18:30
A family in Merton, London is looking for a caring, kind and experienced part time live out nanny to have sole or shared charge of their lovely toddler and baby. The nanny must be focused on the toddler to organise trips and educational activities. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The family also owns two friendly medium sized dogs so they also require pet care.
Working hours: Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- laundry and ironing after the children,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- maintaining the children's room and play areas tidy at all times
The family is keen to hire as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 net per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J61860508